The /tg/ Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roles of the Project

5 posters

Go down

Roles of the Project Empty Roles of the Project

Post  Lich Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:01 pm

A question that leads with the project is roles. Even if this silo, in a perfect world shit doesn't get done by itself. We need jobs. Probably a couple of people dedicated to keep this place running and from repairs. I have found the following:
We need someone to keep the bills paid on this. My personal main concern is how much power we can consume, I would imagine quite a bit someone was discussing how we would go solar or use bikes to power ourselves but none of the solutions sound easy. After all they are probably expensive, either way we need a finical guy. This sounds like the most tiresome of all the jobs imo.

Things break easily, bad stuff happens. Things have a tendency to mysteriously do this. We will need a repair guy, some dude who checks and maintains the place as a whole. I was reading there were a couple of people able to do this so it sounds like finding people to work for this role.

Security, This to me would be more like a filter. Make sure nothing illegal is going on etc. No one is going /b/tard on us etc. Enforce any local "laws" they only apply to the silo. This role could also double as being a leader. As much as a great idea anarchism sounds, to me it wont work out long term

Cook, I dont know what /tg/ thinks but i wouldn't mind someone making at least 2 meals a day. Not necessary but it would be nice.

Also general jobs/roles thread. A silo cant run itself.

Lich

Back to top Go down

Roles of the Project Empty Re: Roles of the Project

Post  Szayelwho Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:12 am

I can handle organizational finance, but I think we need sort of a leadership council/oversight committee to approve/disapprove expenses.
Szayelwho
Szayelwho

Back to top Go down

Post  B&Hammer40kun Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:38 am

I'd be glad to be trusted with visuals such as logos, or interior designs.

B&Hammer40kun

Back to top Go down

Post  Elegant Gentlemen Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:08 pm

Econ/finance student here, willing to help with financial/business type issues and once out of school use my business connections/financial sorcery to help raise money to get this started/keep it running.
Elegant Gentlemen
Elegant Gentlemen

Back to top Go down

Post  Tzeentch Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:30 pm

Department of Moolah then. He is right though, we're going to need coordination of our money in a highly effective way. Szayelwho is also right however and should be at least a Triumvirate if not more people.
Tzeentch
Tzeentch

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down