The /tg/ Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

headcount

+37
duck murderer
roflercoaster
geistdeskrieg
Ratadin
Lich
Diggy
Vault Dweller
Da Crazy Techmarine
Wakfag123
JonathanDoe
alpharius
Elegant Gentlemen
Glutton
An_kobold
Cynic
Nikola Tesla
KaiserDrgn
Astra
ediskradeht
durandal
HarryDresden
The4th1
Mutagen
interestedanon
Pslotha
Mordegald
Polarium
Arisath
Grawflemaul
SpacePope
Mr. Crab
Anon
Bastaloch
Scriptarius
N. Kiki
GrandHistorian
Daemonwelsh
41 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

headcount - Page 2 Empty Re: headcount

Post  Glutton Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:04 pm

I'm in, although I will not sure if I will be able to make it right off of the back.

In College right now, so I'm extremely low on money / time. I'm more of just curious to see if this will work out then anything, but if It does look promising I will help at a later date.
Glutton
Glutton

Back to top Go down

Post  Elegant Gentlemen Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:33 pm

I'm in undergrad so I won't be able to be there physically until after I graduate (2012), but I am willing to contribute what money I can until that time. This seems to be a recurring theme with the responses, so I suspect if this project were to take off it might need to involve us organizing/getting our shit together for the next two or three years before we really have the money and manpower to get this started. Regardless, I'm still interested in sticking with the project even if takes a while to take off.

Also I am an econ major and have been doing investment banking internships so I am somewhat on the fast track to making lots of cash when I'm out of school which I can contribute to the project, in addition to helping manage our money if we ever start to actually generate revenue at some future point.
Elegant Gentlemen
Elegant Gentlemen

Back to top Go down

Post  alpharius Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:23 pm

Professional carpenter, but I hail from Massachusetts so my support will be limited to that of the financial persuasion.

alpharius

Back to top Go down

Post  JonathanDoe Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:35 pm

I'm Canadian. I'm a university undergrad moving into Law School, with connections in the real estate industry and through that connection, a link into a major Canadian law firm that does business with American corporations.

Physically, I can't be on site in the flesh, but I know people who know people, and that's half the business world. Assuming I get the job I plan on with this law firm (Summer Student job, $1500 a week) I should be able to contribute monetarily as well.

I'm in this for the long hall.

As indicated by my being willing to take the reigns of this forum's design from the esteemed Grand Historian.
JonathanDoe
JonathanDoe
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wakfag123 Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:44 pm

Last edited by Wakfag123 on Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wakfag123
Wakfag123

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Crazy Techmarine Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:56 pm

another engineering college kid, won't graduate till 2013, plus possibly grad school

BUT, if this get off the ground, i could do some of the restoration/design over summers, plus i have some contacts if we need some parts made, plus donations when the time comes.
Da Crazy Techmarine
Da Crazy Techmarine

Back to top Go down

Post  Vault Dweller Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:14 pm

US immigration law might slow me up, otherwise sounds good.
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post  Diggy Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:44 am

Be honest, guys, how useful would someone studying to be a psychologist/psychiatrist be?

Because I wholeheartedly support the project, but I have essentially nothing to contribute.
Diggy
Diggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Grawflemaul Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:57 am

Half of the work, once we get started, is going to be fairly manual work. Clearing this shit out, painting, all that nonsense. And hey, nothing's stopping you learning a more practical skill on the side.

Grawflemaul

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Crazy Techmarine Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:59 pm

[quote="Diggy"]Be honest, guys, how useful would someone studying to be a psychologist/psychiatrist be?
quote]

keep in mind, we may need someone to watch over our mental health during the project, cause we may all go crazy
Da Crazy Techmarine
Da Crazy Techmarine

Back to top Go down

Post  Lich Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:05 pm

Student here. I wouldnt mind spending part of summer just helping out. To me it would be a great way to learn some practical skills, and can you imagine putting where one got the training. Any ways I be willing to help out then if someone just teaches me etc.

Lich

Back to top Go down

Post  Astra Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:39 pm

Currently a security freelancer here. I can pick up and go when need be, but would prefer to have a solid destination & plan beforehand in case things go FUBAR. lol
Astra
Astra

Back to top Go down

Post  HarryDresden Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:45 pm

Moving to Florida in a few weeks, and trying to find a steady job and whatnot, then going back to College. If it's a 5 year plan, I'm sure I can make something happen. I'll help design, build, and run the kitchens on site and the restaraunts. We can also have companies move in if they pay rent, to like, a food court (Taco Bell, Chipoltle, BK, McD's, Pizzahut, Wendys and whatnot). We'll have security clearance passes for staff, then they can access the place to work, make some money off the profits of selling to neckbeards, and the residents of the place can get a nice discount to the on site restaraunt, paying just a little over foodcost (Trust me, it'll be worth it.)

Not only am I a chef, I'm training to be a Mixologist and Distiller (Bartending and making booze) so I can help run the bar.

We should also have an on site strip club... Just saying, Just saying.
HarryDresden
HarryDresden

Back to top Go down

Post  Ratadin Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:47 pm

Spaniard here. I'm not studying any related carrer(psicology), but if we buy this, i will have something to do in summer.

You have my hands, /tg/.

Ratadin

Back to top Go down

Post  geistdeskrieg Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:45 pm

I'm in.

Army guy here, not afraid of work.

geistdeskrieg

Back to top Go down

Post  roflercoaster Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:22 pm

CCNP network engineer/administrator. any need for me?

roflercoaster

Back to top Go down

Post  duck murderer Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:51 pm

Scotfag stuck in australia here. Will be studying in history soon enough and possibly join the navy for a short term after that. Also its probably worth mentioning, my father has left me a rather extensive will for when he kicks the bucket. Has an insurance policy to be paid out on his death, no matter the cause, of 1 million dollars (which id get half of), leaving me one of the houses which has a current value of around 750,000 dollars, as well as his stock assets.

Now im not saying FUCK YEAH, CANT WAIT FOR MY FATHER TO DIE, Its just a statement of that when he does, i could become a significant funder along with whatever i get in my navy pay.

Edit: Also, should mention due to how bullshit the USAs immigration is, i don't know how permanent residency is handled in the states, but one of you folks may need to shame marriage me in if its as bad as its made out to be.

Last edited by duck murderer on Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
duck murderer
duck murderer

Back to top Go down

Post  HarryDresden Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:56 pm

Welcome to the Clubhouse Duck.
HarryDresden
HarryDresden

Back to top Go down

Post  Daemonwelsh Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:04 pm

duck murderer wrote:

~snip~
Welcome to the team. Are you interested in guys, girls, or traps? We have a selection.
Daemonwelsh
Daemonwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post  duck murderer Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:21 pm

How does what im sexually interested in matter to living in a commune?
duck murderer
duck murderer

Back to top Go down

Post  Daemonwelsh Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:23 pm

who do you want to marry for citizenship?
Daemonwelsh
Daemonwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post  duck murderer Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:27 pm

I'm straight but im not prude, so if this plan gets off the ground and i become involved, so long as its legal in the state, ill marry anybody for citizenship.
duck murderer
duck murderer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zer Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:32 pm

I'm willing to devote a little sweat in blood to this. I'm not sure about permanent residence, we'll see how that goes, but definitely I'd be willing to contribute.
Zer
Zer

Back to top Go down

Post  Tzeentch Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:48 pm

Meh, College guy here. Not particularly skilled either but I'm going for a history degree ( Hence, I'm skeptical at the Nike site idea. They're not exactly large are they? ) but intelligent enough to learn if someone is willing to patiently teach me.

So yeah, I'm likely to finish college before I really decide anything major, less I get lucky with the lotto.
Tzeentch
Tzeentch

Back to top Go down

Post  LordLemming Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:44 am

Once i finish college I'll throw as much money at this as I can so count me in, I can and will help with as much of this as I am able to the only thing I would really want out of this is a place to live.

I'm thinking we are all a bunch of college kids as well haha.
Ive got a few friends that may be willing to help but they aren't big on 4chan in general accept this one /b/tard i know.

Oh and... FOR THE GLORY OF THE CHAOS DORFS!

LordLemming

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum