The /tg/ Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So, what did we learn from all this?

4 posters

Go down

So, what did we learn from all this? Empty So, what did we learn from all this?

Post  Wakfag123 Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:57 am

We can turn an old missile silo into a /tg/ haven, but we don't have the motivation or resources?

It's something we want, but nobody wants to put the work into it?

Don't trust strangers on the internet?

I feel like there's some sort of moral to the story, but I'm not sure what it is.
Wakfag123
Wakfag123

Back to top Go down

So, what did we learn from all this? Empty Re: So, what did we learn from all this?

Post  Daemonwelsh Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:44 pm

Hey bro.
We have 2 years to get the minimum funding. I don't expect this to be active for anywhere until that deadline has been reached.
Daemonwelsh
Daemonwelsh

Back to top Go down

So, what did we learn from all this? Empty Re: So, what did we learn from all this?

Post  Da Crazy Techmarine Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:07 pm

Wakfag123 wrote:We can turn an old missile silo into a /tg/ haven, but we don't have the motivation or resources?

I feel like there's some sort of moral to the story, but I'm not sure what it is.

MORAL 1: start at the begining of the summer

Since most of us are college kids, or 20 somethings the fall is a crazy time of year. I understand how the general lack of new people to the project has dampend interest, but as Daemonwelsh said, most things take a long time planning. (plus we want to take our merry time, so we can hammer out more details)

I expect the forums to come back when people have time.

If not...at least we are making on of the greatest trolls of all time

On a side note, im making an article on 1d4chan, does anyone have the archive thread links (hopefully we will get more foot traffic)

Also, our littile online community does not have to die. i may try to set up a mine craft server, soon, so please keep in touch
Da Crazy Techmarine
Da Crazy Techmarine

Back to top Go down

Post  Daemonwelsh Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:34 pm

Da Crazy Techmarine wrote:
Wakfag123 wrote:We can turn an old missile silo into a /tg/ haven, but we don't have the motivation or resources?

MORAL 1: start at the begining of the summer

Since most of us are college kids, or 20 somethings the fall is a crazy time of year. I understand how the general lack of new people to the project has dampend interest, but as Daemonwelsh said, most things take a long time planning. (plus we want to take our merry time, so we can hammer out more details)

I expect the forums to come back when people have time.

If not...at least we are making on of the greatest trolls of all time

On a side note, im making an article on 1d4chan, does anyone have the archive thread links (hopefully we will get more foot traffic)

Also, our littile online community does not have to die. i may try to set up a mine craft server, soon, so please keep in touch

That would actually be a good idea, and something we all do.
Spreading the word will deal with alot of issues for us...
Such issues as money, and or investors. The more cash we have on hand, then the less we will owe on this venture.

As that stands, I am thinking to start spreading word on space station 13 as best I can.
Daemonwelsh
Daemonwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wakfag123 Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:18 am

Daemonwelsh wrote:space station 13

>/tg/ gets an idea
>Lots of hype
>People want to help
>Little red hens
>Little red hens everywhere
>No progress made
>Just another day in Missile Silo 13
Wakfag123
Wakfag123

Back to top Go down

Post  Ratadin Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:31 pm

Da Crazy Techmarine wrote:

http://archive.easymodo.net/cgi-board.pl/tg/thread/11976721#p11976721

I think this can help.

Ratadin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum