The /tg/ Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What /tg/ related things do you want to bring?

+3
Da Crazy Techmarine
The4th1
Lich
7 posters

Go down

What /tg/ related things do you want to bring? Empty What /tg/ related things do you want to bring?

Post  Lich Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:10 pm

We all know we are /tg/ guys. What /tg/ related skills would you bring? I for one would probably be a GM for a GURPS, Shadowrun, perhaps a D&D game of (any) edition. I have gotten used to GMing because no one else in my usual groups likes to do it. What would you bring/play?

Lich

Back to top Go down

What /tg/ related things do you want to bring? Empty Re: What /tg/ related things do you want to bring?

Post  The4th1 Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:37 pm

I would bring my hard drives full of my favourite RPGs rulebooks, I would bring my collection of models, I would bring the expansions for tabletop(mainly 40k, i don't own much at the moment), I would bring my RPG box which has all my homebrew world stuff.

I wouldn't mind playing anything D100 or D20. I also have the Omni-RPG.

The4th1

Back to top Go down

What /tg/ related things do you want to bring? Empty Re: What /tg/ related things do you want to bring?

Post  Da Crazy Techmarine Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:22 pm

i would bring my rulebooks also,and i got a bunch of stuff that would make good backround material for adventures/games. I play mostly 40k, and a little DND now and then, i am also your man when it comes to model construction/terrain...

plus my giant bag O'dice 'n tape, and nerf guns for LARPing.

i play mostly armies i can get away with converting stuff for (orks, SM, IG, Inquistion)
in dnd, i end up being the tank, even when i try not to be
Da Crazy Techmarine
Da Crazy Techmarine

Back to top Go down

Post  Pslotha Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:30 pm

I'd run 3.5 games and Traveler.

A good size of my 40k collection.

A bag of dice.

My computer for dorf fortress and SC2.

So much material for drawfaggotry that everyone could get a portrait twice over.

A deck of cards, for the rougher days in the den.
Pslotha
Pslotha

Back to top Go down

Post  HarryDresden Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:22 pm

I bring a willingness to play all the games offered to me, as well as an artistic value and desire to game. I play Warhammer 40k, soon to start Fantasy as well, GURPS, D&D, all the original Whitewolf games, and willing to play the new ones as well. I also enjoy computer gaming, and I would love to help scratchbuild a game of pure chaos, where anything is possible, just for /tg/.

I also happen to be one of the very few people who is not only WILLING to bring the food to gaming sessions, but to make it as well.

If you ask my gaming group, they'll tell you they've eaten everything from scratch made pizza to Chicken Cordon Bleu with Prosciutto ham and Munster cheese, served with a White wine roux and Basmatti rice.
HarryDresden
HarryDresden

Back to top Go down

Post  Astra Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:25 pm

HarryDresden wrote:I bring a willingness to play all the games offered to me, as well as an artistic value and desire to game. I play Warhammer 40k, soon to start Fantasy as well, GURPS, D&D, all the original Whitewolf games, and willing to play the new ones as well. I also enjoy computer gaming, and I would love to help scratchbuild a game of pure chaos, where anything is possible, just for /tg/.

I also happen to be one of the very few people who is not only WILLING to bring the food to gaming sessions, but to make it as well.

If you ask my gaming group, they'll tell you they've eaten everything from scratch made pizza to Chicken Cordon Bleu with Prosciutto ham and Munster cheese, served with a White wine roux and Basmatti rice.

I vote you to be the silo's chef. Very Happy
Astra
Astra

Back to top Go down

Post  HarryDresden Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:26 pm

I second this vote lol. I happen to enjoy cooking quite a bit, currently sitting in Culinary school right now.

It's a shame I have to drop out to relocate, but hey, that's life. I'm sure I can find a better school, at a cheaper price.
HarryDresden
HarryDresden

Back to top Go down

Post  Tzeentch Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:57 pm

I'd likely just play any game offered to me, aside from a few, and run Dark Heresy,Rouge Trader, Shadowrun, and maybe 3.5 D&D.
Tzeentch
Tzeentch

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum